MCAT Psychology & Sociology - 11th Edition
Examkrackers MCAT Manuals include only the science needed for the MCAT supported by in-depth explanation and revealing insights into the concepts behind scientific terms and reactions.
Sign up for discount
What’s in this book?
- Explanation and MCAT advice for all psychology & sociology tested on the MCAT
- Engaging and instructive full color visuals on every page
- Links between MCAT concepts across disciplines
- 24 questions within each lecture to reinforce the material
- Simulated MCAT practice with five 30-minute topical exams in real MCAT format
Table of Contents
- Lecture 1: The Biopsychosocial Model, Society and Culture
- Lecture 2: Relationships and Behavior
- Lecture 3: Identity and the Individual
- Lecture 4: Thought and Emotion
- Lecture 5: Biological Correlates of Psychology