Examkrackers 10th Edition MCAT® Biology 1: Molecules (Biochemistry) Manual (15% Off)
*If you wish to order more than one copy of this book, please give us a call at 1-888-572-2536.*
The Examkrackers 10th Edition Biology 1 Molecules: Biochemistry Manual provides comprehensive instruction and simulated MCAT® practice in biomolecular and biochemistry topics that relate to the functioning of organisms and to human health. This manual will prepare you for many tested topics in biology that contribute most to a high score including enzymes, genetics, metabolism, and lab techniques which appear on both the “Chemical and Physical Foundations of Biological Systems” and the “Biological and Biochemical Foundations of Living Systems” sections of the MCAT®.
Examkrackers will prepare you to succeed on the MCAT®.
Examkrackers MCAT® Manuals include only the science needed for the MCAT® supported by in-depth explanation and revealing insights into the concepts behind scientific terms and reactions.
Examkrackers will teach you to think like the MCAT®. The MCAT® rewards a deep understanding of concepts over memorization. If you want to increase your MCAT® score, then this is the book for you.
What’s in this book?
- Explanation and MCAT® advice for all molecular biology & biochemistry tested on the MCAT®
- Engaging and instructive full color visuals on every page
- Links between MCAT® concepts across disciplines
- 24 questions within each lecture to reinforce the material
- Simulated MCAT® practice with four 30-minute topical exams in real MCAT® format
Table of Contents
- Lecture 1: Biological Molecules and Enzymes
- Lecture 2: Genetics
- Lecture 3: Metabolism
- Lecture 4: Laboratory Techniques