Examkrackers 10th Edition MCAT® Biology 2: Systems Manual
*If you wish to order more than one copy of this book, please give us a call at 1-888-572-2536.*
The Examkrackers Biology 2 Systems Manual provides comprehensive instruction and simulated MCAT® practice in organ systems tested on the MCAT®. The material presented in this manual is relevant to the Biological, Physical and Psychosocial sections of the MCAT®. This manual was designed to prepare students for the highly integrated nature of the new MCAT®.
Examkrackers will prepare you to succeed on the MCAT®.
Examkrackers MCAT® Manuals include only the science needed for the MCAT® supported by in-depth explanation and revealing insights into the concepts behind scientific terms and reactions.
Examkrackers will teach you to think like the MCAT®. The MCAT® rewards a deep understanding of concepts over memorization. If you want to increase your MCAT® score, then this is the book for you.
What’s in this book?
- Explanation and MCAT® advice for all organ systems biology tested on the MCAT®
- Engaging and instructive full color visuals on every page
- Links between MCAT® concepts across disciplines
- 24 questions within each lecture to reinforce the material
- Simulated MCAT® practice with six 30-minute topical exams in real MCAT® format
Table of Contents
- Lecture 1: The Cell
- Lecture 2: The Nervous System
- Lecture 3: The Endocrine System
- Lecture 4: The Circulatory, Respiratory, and Immune Systems
- Lecture 5: The Digestive and Excretory Systems
- Lecture 6: Muscle, Bone and Skin