Examkrackers 11th Edition MCAT® Psychology & Sociology Manual
*If you wish to order more than one copy of this book, please give us a call at 1-888-572-2536.*
The Examkrackers Psychology & Sociology Manual provides comprehensive instruction and simulated MCAT® practice in the biopsychosocial topics essential for success on the “Psychological, Social, and Biological Foundations of Behavior” section of the new MCAT®.
Like the MCAT®, the Examkrackers Psychology and Sociology Manual integrates psychological and sociological theories with relevant biological and medical topics. The organization and features of this manual make it easy to connect topics across fields of study, which is essential for success on the MCAT®.
Examkrackers will prepare you to succeed on the MCAT®.
Examkrackers MCAT® Manuals include only the science needed for the MCAT® supported by in-depth explanation and revealing insights into the concepts behind scientific terms and
Examkrackers will teach you to think like the MCAT®. The MCAT® rewards a deep understanding of concepts over memorization. If you want to increase your MCAT® score, then this is the book for you.
What’s in this book?
- Explanation and MCAT® advice for all psychology & sociology tested on the MCAT®
- Engaging and instructive full color visuals on every page
- Links between MCAT® concepts across disciplines
- 24 questions within each lecture to reinforce the material
- Simulated MCAT® practice with five 30-minute topical exams in real MCAT® format
Table of Contents
- Lecture 1: The Biopsychosocial Model, Society and Culture
- Lecture 2: Relationships and Behavior
- Lecture 3: Identity and the Individual
- Lecture 4: Thought and Emotion
- Lecture 5: Biological Correlates of Psychology
Our MCAT Self Study Program is Good for…
…dedicated and highly self-motivated students who enjoy solving problems without asking others for frequent help. You’ll will find our MCAT On-Demand Course works alongside a personalized home study schedule and your own strategy coach, striking the perfect balance between an independent program and having a study manager.
Our One-on-One MCAT Tutors are Great for…
… students who need in-depth practice with top 5% scoring experts in their weakest sections. MCAT Tutoring is the greatest medicine for severe learning gaps in a subject that debilitates you on the MCAT.
Free Study Guide!
Fill in the information below and we’ll send you a day-by-day PDF MCAT study guide.