*Free MCAT EK-A Exam only valid when purchased from examkrackers.com website
Brought to you by MCAT Specialists for over 20 years, the Examkrackers MCAT Complete Study Package was designed to teach you how to think MCAT. We’ve written our materials with a dual voice: one voice that teaches all the content there is to know on the MCAT and a second voice that tells you how to approach this content when facing MCAT research style passages and questions.
The Examkrackers MCAT Complete Study Package covers all the content you need for the MCAT® and provides essential test-taking strategies to tackle the exam.
The MCAT will ask you to apply biological, physical and social sciences simultaneously, therefore our team of doctors and admissions counselors have built in MCAT learning tools in the columns of every page that build your mental map for you, making crossing disciplines second nature.
Our books will teach you how to read (when to read throughly or leisurely brush through), the best times to read and how many times to read your MCAT material. This study format, combined with full mini-exam at the end of every chapter will ensure that the concepts on the MCAT come naturally to you on MCAT day.
If you’re studying for your MCAT, it won’t be long before you realize that the MCAT® rewards a deep understanding of concepts over memorization. If you want to get an exceptional MCAT® score, then these are the books for you.
What you will find in this six volume set:
- Full review of all content tested on the MCAT®
- Proven test-taking strategies developed exclusively at Examkrackers
- Engaging and instructive full color visuals on every page
- Links between MCAT® concepts across disciplines
- 24 questions within each lecture to reinforce the material
- Simulated MCAT® practice with thirty-two 30-minute topical exams in real MCAT® format
The Complete Study Package set includes all six Examkrackers MCAT® preparatory manuals:
- Reasoning Skills: Verbal, Research and Math
- Biology 1 Molecules: Biochemistry
- Biology 2 Systems
- Psychology & Sociology
- Chemistry: General and Organic Chemistry