NEW MCAT Live Online Class
The Complete Online Study Plan for the MCAT – Everything you need to earn the score you desire.
We’re excited to share our new and improved Live MCAT Online course. You and we are taking your MCAT together. We need you to get a huge score improvement. That is the ONLY way we can continue doing what we love to do: crushing the MCAT and ushering in committed future doctors into Medical School. Keep reading to see our new premed centered benefits!
You must select a course semester and time zone below:
Our NEW MCAT Prep Course includes...
NEW 138 hours of Live Online & Recorded MCAT Lessons
- More time to study and focus than anyone else - You will have more hours of MCAT instruction and more MCAT practice in eight weeks than you would with any other MCAT prep course, giving you more time to increase your MCAT score in your most difficult subjects, with more devotion to CARS than all other leading MCAT Preps combined.
- 44 Lessons and 32 Mini-MCATs - You will work through 32 topic-oriented Mini-MCATs in live time that will make your MCAT content unforgettable, and teach you how to continuously test in your ideal MCAT score range. Every MCAT session will be recorded and available for you to use outside of class.
- 12 New Workshops solely for High Yield MCAT strategies - You will receive guided practice from PhD MCAT instructors on how to soar through the most prevalent MCAT topics, increasing your speed on the MCAT without lowering your MCAT score.
NEW MCAT Prep Policies That Put Premeds First
- New Flexible Schedule for Students with busy lives (or who just need a break) - You can now put your mental health first. Every MCAT lecture will be offered to you three times a week, allowing you to come to class when you feel like it.
- New Free Unlimited Repeat Policy - You can now retake our MCAT Prep course completely free if you’re unsatisfied with your MCAT score, when providing official confirmation of your new registered MCAT date. There will never be a need to buy another MCAT Prep course again.
- Your own MCAT Coach - You will enjoy unlimited sessions with an MCAT Coach who will take this MCAT journey alongside you. They'll listen to you, motivate you and reinforce good study habits for you every step of the way. Your MCAT study plan will be tailored to your life so that you can succeed regardless of your MCAT date after course completion.
NEW Additional MCAT Study Guides
- 6 of the Best Full-Color MCAT Study Guides available - You will be reading the most trusted MCAT Prep Study Guides by top ranked universities across the United States and Canada, so you can be assured you have the best resources. Our MCAT Study guides provide you with 34 topic-oriented Mini-MCATs and over 800 topic-based stand-alone questions written with dual explanations that will make you an expert on what you need to know for the MCAT and how to apply that knowledge to MCAT passages.
- 6 MCAT Classroom Companions - You will have sound structure in your study plan and develop strong study habits with a corresponding Classroom Companion for every MCAT Study guide, providing you at all times with additional concept explanations, practice questions and critical thinking exercises as discussed in your classes, so you can effectively retain all information.
- 610 On-Demand Videos - You will have over six-hundred recorded videos at your disposal to improve your MCAT knowledge and skills on your own at home.
- 101 Passages in Verbal Reasoning Workbook - You will practice over one hundred passages exclusively in CARS to ensure you have an edge in one of the most feared sections on the MCAT.
- Instructors Annotated Notes - You will receive annotated lecture notes from your instructors at the end of every class, helping you actively participate more in the class without worrying about taking excessive notes.
NEW Additional MCAT Practice Resources
- 5 Full Length Examkrackers MCAT Practice Exams - You will take our Examkrackers practice exams that not only precisely replicate the real MCAT, but also come with a recorded in-depth review on all science content.
- 5 New Full Length AAMC Practice Exams - You will take AAMC practice exams that will familiarize you with the same AAMC testing site experience you will see on the real MCAT, instilling muscle memory and eliminating any surprises you might have on test day.
- 10 Additional Full Length MCAT Practice Exams - You read that correctly. You will have access to 20 full length exams total, ensuring you have all the full length exam practice you can get out of an MCAT Prep course.
- 5 New AAMC Question Packs and 1 New AAMC Section Bank - You will have access to 720 passage-based and stand-alone questions in Biology, Physics, Chemistry and CARS, alongside 300 passage-based and stand-alone questions in the Natural, Behavioral and Social science, providing you with enough questions to repeatedly review any MCAT topics you’re insecure about.
Your Own Peer Study Group
- Perfectly Matched Companions - You will be matched with a group of Premeds who share your interests, values, goals and victories along the way. Together, you can collaborate on strategies, plans and ideas, further discovering what works and what doesn’t.
- Weekly Group Practice Sessions - You can cooperatively decide if you'd like to meet with your MCAT study group to discuss solutions to difficult MCAT problems and share your experiences about the Premed way of life, making lifelong friends that you will take with you into the Medical world.
Our MCAT Self Study Program is Good for…
…dedicated and highly self-motivated students who enjoy solving problems without asking others for frequent help. You’ll will find our MCAT On-Demand Course works alongside a personalized home study schedule and your own strategy coach, striking the perfect balance between an independent program and having a study manager.
Our One-on-One MCAT Tutors are Great for…
… students who need in-depth practice with top 5% scoring experts in their weakest sections. MCAT Tutoring is the greatest medicine for severe learning gaps in a subject that debilitates you on the MCAT.
Free Study Guide!
Fill in the information below and we’ll send you a day-by-day PDF MCAT study guide.