What's in this complete study package?
- 1,064 pages of comprehensive coverage of every question, game, and passage type on the LSAT
- Simple yet complete explanations of all the logical structures tested
- A streamlined and robust approach that works for every single game
- Nearly one hundred proprietary drills specifically designed to teach the building blocks of every technique
- Hundreds of full-length practice questions
- A more thorough and insightful approach to Reading Comprehension than any other product on the market
- Full coverage of the newest feature on the LSAT: Comparative Reading
- 25 twenty-five-minute practice exams, in the exact LSAT format, complete with explanations
- 24-hour online bulletin board access to LSAT experts at Examkrackers.com
Many LSAT preparation books are outdated or contain inaccurate material. Some books discuss question types that have not appeared on the real LSAT in many years. Worse, some books contain example questions that are just plain wrong. This book was developed by a diverse group of LSAT experts with up-to-the-minute knowledge of the test. We reviewed over 5,000 real LSAT questions, then developed a unique system that is simple, powerful, and proven to raise scores. Other books just cause frustration when you realize that their techniques work only some of the time. This book's techniques have been designed to work on every question.
No other book provides timed mini-exams that reinforce the material found in every chapter. This feature is what has made the Examkrackers classroom courses so effective. These exams cover a manageable amount of new material and allow you to solidify new concepts in your mind, reveal weak areas in your test-taking, and get you thinking LSAT. The explanations are detailed and complete, so you learn not only the correct answer, but also the fastest, most efficient method to find the correct answer and why each incorrect answer is wrong. You can clarify difficult concepts so you don't "practice in" mistakes in your homework.